Tuesday, April 2, 2013

good things come to an end


April 1, 2013
Wow, I can´t believe its come to this.... My last week as full time missionary. 

Wow.

This past week has been amazing.  We are teaching the dad of a family. Alex. His wife and all her family are members. They have one daughter, sofie, she´s five. And she invited her dad to come to church with her one day. Well we met him that day and asked if we could visit them. And it’s been amazing! His family is so important to him. We taught him the plan of salvation, and we asked him where he wanted to go, and where he was at this moment. It was awesome. Well this past week we invited him to be baptized on the 20th, and he said YES!! It was amazing! The spirit was so strong! His wife immediately started crying, and we all had tears in our eyes. Then Alex said, you should all be happy, don´t cry! 
Oh I love this family!! The spirit is so strong!! The spirit is the real teacher, not us.!

So after our awesome lesson with Alex we ran back to the house to have a work visit with the Hnas de Jardines. Well where we lived they just finished the garage, and they hadn´t given us the key yet. So we were locked out. So after knocking for 40 minutes, we ended up having a sleep over in Jardines. Haha what an adventure

So this is the last letter that I will write to you as a missionary. I finished reading the Book of Mormon today. I know that this book is true, it is the most correct book of any other book. I know that it’s true, I have felt it. I know that families can be together forever and that if I endure to the end, it is possible. I know that God gives us commandments so that we can be happy. I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost and its guide. I know that it is only possible through him, and that through him we can know the truth of all things. I know that the spirit guides us if let it! 

Love you all! See you soon!!!
Love Hermana Kaylee Sandstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment