Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wow! Time is Flying



Hnas Sheridan, Eddings & Sandstrom 18 months!



HOLA! 
Wow I can’t believe that March is almost over! Time is flying




The week has been great! Andrea got baptized!!! Yay!
She was so happy and so nervous. We waited for a while because she wanted her dad to be there. But finally after an hour, they said we should go ahead. Well after the small program, her primary teacher baptized her.  He got the words wrong the first time, and the 2nd time her foot popped up.  The third time was it. And then as they closed the doors, her dad walked in!! Bummer!! But her testimony was stellar and the spirit was so strong!

This past week we had our one month training meeting, all of the newbies with their trainers. It was great, as always. There were so many missionaries. The assistants said that it was one third of the mission. CRAZY! --and its only going to grow from here. 

So Friday night, Peru played Chile in Soccer. I thought of CY, maybe he got to see a little of it. But sorry Cy, We won!!! Yea 1 to 0. We heard all of primavera screaming as we tried to sleep. We still have a small chance to go to the world cup, Brazil 2014. 

Sorry I{m a little scatter brained today. But I am so happy to be a missionary right now, the world is changing a lot right now, and the need for missionaries is greater than ever. The church is growing and missionaries are helping everywhere, I’m so happy to be apart of it all! 

I love this gospel more than anything. It helps me everyday! I am a stronger person because of it. And I know it can help you too, if you let it. READ your scriptures everyday, PRAY like everything depends on your Father in Heaven, and KEEP the COMMANDMENTS! They aren’t just suggestions, they really help us follow what God wants for us. 

I love the Book of Mormon, its seriously the best book I’ve read. Every time I read it, I learn something new. It must be magical, or from God. I know that through prayer we can communicate with our Heavenly Father. It’s only through prayer we can repent and become clean! I don’t think I’ve ever spent more time on my knees. 

I’m SO grateful that families are forever! I can’t wait to see you guys. I can’t believe that the time is coming so soon. I don’t want to leave Trujillo, it will forever have a special place in my heart. 
Pizza with Hna Bedoya

I love you lots!! 
Give some one you love a hug today! 

Love, Hna Sandstrom





No comments:

Post a Comment