Monday, November 22, 2010

Week of Crazy!

So this past week has been nuts. I had two tests and I had three papers, and one class presentation. And to add to the crazy I went home in the middle of the week. I got my tests over with and all but one paper done by wednesday and headed home. I was going home for the USU vs. BYU basketball game.
The game was pretty intense. It was tied most of the game, and got really intense towards the end. But I noticed that the BYU rivalry was getting really pathetic. A lot of the adults (not just students) were getting really cocky. They would stand up and shout things to the USU students and it was just getting too much. Its just a game, and I know we all like to boast and scream and to cheer, but the BYU fans were getting way too much into it.

The next day, I had a doctors appointment and I went out to eat with my parents. Then we had the HARRY POTTER movie!! The boys and I spent the afternoon making shirts to wear to the premire. USSynthetic had tickets to a private showing that came out before midnight. It was amazing I loved the movie. I had a blast! I can't wait for the next one to come out in JULY!!







After that I drove back up to Logan for the IWA girls choice dance. I am in the presidency so I had to find a date. Oh what fun that was. I don't know any guys this year, its kinda pathetic, I ended up being set up on a date. It turned out to be really fun, I had alot of fun with the girls in the chapter. The next morning I drove back to highland to get ready for HAWAII! We are on our way and I'm so excited. 
I'll keep ya posted! K

No comments:

Post a Comment