Monday, May 6, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

So I'm home!!!!
I can't believe that my mission is over. Everybody ask's how was it? I don't quite know how to respond to that question. But it was the best experience ever! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I loved serving the Lord everyday, and wearing his name on my chest. I can't wait to do it again.(someday with a different companion)
So I know pictures are worth a thousand words, so here is what has been going on the past couple of weeks.
All my family waiting for me!

I feel so loved! 

3 of the 3 is home! Now here's to the best summer ever! 

So this is the best story ever! So my last companion, Hna Bedoya, well this is her mom and sister. Her sister Heidi lives in Draper, and her parents are here visiting from Peru. I'm so happy that I got to meet them. 

My twin (Married) sisters :) 

Eating Dinner with my boys

I jumped on the colored jean train. Red for Peru

I went to Park's soccer game, and by a miracle they WON! 

Shopping with Aunt Marlene

Skiing with Mom at Snowbird! Beautiful Day! Although I'm really rusty. 

BYU Men's Volleyball with my MTC Girlies

So my awesome brother went to state in Shotput! Woot! 

First day of School with Ash! We are off to Book of Mormon! 

Iron Man 3? Premiere with the Roomies
So life is awesome. I'm living the life at BYU with my girls. Life is crazy and I have just jumped back in, and I'm trying to keep my head above water. Its going to be a great summer! Now I just have to get my homework done. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment