Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feliz Dia de Amor


11 Feb 2013
Hola Familia! 

Time is flying!! I can’t believe it! I can’t believe Hna Bosco finishes this week!

This past week has been pretty good. 

Roxana got baptized on Saturday! And it was awesome to see Hno Ruben baptize her. AMAZING! I even got a little teary eyed as Hno Ruben and Roxana stood in the font, just a couple of years ago I was doing the same thing with my dad. :)

Last Sunday a member of our ward brought a friend to church, and he even lives in our area (this almost never happens!). His name is Cesar, and he is great.  He is 19 years old and has a little bit of a learning disability so we have to go slow but its been great, and come to find out his mom was baptized years ago.  This last week he was able to come to our ward activity. Please pray for him that he can understand what we are teaching him. I know that he is going to be baptized. 

So we haven’t really been able to teach _________. They are always busy when we go, and aren’t really putting forth the effort. Although one of them was able to come to the baptism and stay for the ward primary activity. We don’t know how to help them. This family struggles and I know the gospel can really help them. 

Also our ward is getting so much better! Always room for improvement, but its great! I’m grateful for the opportunity that I have had to be her for 6 months! …and that I will finish here. I can’t believe that I’m going to be complete 17 months this week. I’m so grateful that I am a missionary right now. I know that this is where I’m suppose to be. God knows me and what he wants me to be!! Although at times its tough, there is nothing better that I would rather be doing. 

I love you all! Have a great week! Tell everyone that you love them. Happy Valentines – It’s a time to express it. If you don’t show it you don’t love them. 
 
Be good! Be Safe! 
love you!

Hna Sandstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment