Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012 - Happy Birthday to me!

Hola Familia!!!
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!! I got all the cards and letters today – what a great gift.  It’s definitely going to be a birthday that I will never forget!!

This wasn't for my birthday, but Hno Lucho's on the 16th
It's just a week full of Birthdays
This past week was a good one, but I don’t have much to report. Roger and Pilar ended up not getting married, because of the mountain of paperwork. But they will either be getting married this Friday the 24th or on the 29th.  We are so happy with them.  We went with them to the devotional for President Monson. It was awesome. The songs were gorgeous, and I have to admit I was a little trunky while watching it. 

This next week is going to be great, we are going to have interviews with President Turk, and we are going to have a multi zone conference too.  Hopefully we will also have a wedding, and a belated birthday party thrown by my pensionista – she is the greatest!!!.  She has been planning it for a while. I love her!! We won’t be able to have one today because my companion and I are headed into Trujillo for me to try to get a demoral shot (Happy Birthday to me).  We will stay overnight and come back with President.

I love reading the dear-elder letters from my missionary cousins. I love reading their experiences and remembering experiences that I have had here. I am excited to share this with them for the rest of our lives. Love you Elder Holt, Sister Holt, Hermana Bosco, and Sister Thompson. 

Sorry I don’t have much to say, there hasn’t been much that has happened this week. But I want to wish my mom a very Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope that she has a fabulous day! I am so grateful for my mom and everything that she has taught me. She has been such a good example to me all my life. She has shown me how to be the best missionary. She is an example of how to always be an example of the believers, and to have confidence that our Savior will help us through every trial. I am so happy for the decisions that she has made and how she is always full of advice. She has taught me how to always love others. No matter what the situation is. She has a great testimony, and is never ashamed to share it with others. Our family has been through so rough times, but my mom has pulled us together and strengthened each one of us! I love you mom!!! 

I am so grateful to be apart of an eternal family, and I love you all. I know that we can be together forever! 
Thanks so much for your prayers for me and for the people of Peru!!

Love you 
Hna Sandstrom



eating aji de gallina - like a curry with chicken -
SO DELICIOUS and I know how to make it now 

Hna Bond from Bountiful, Hna Searman from Arizona
and Hna Coronelio from Lima

I love my companion :)




No comments:

Post a Comment