Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Bday Dad


 April 30, 2012
Hola Mi Familia

Happy Birthday Dad

First of All 
Feliz Cumpleanos Papa!!! 

I hope you had a great day in between your meetings and that you enjoyed your steak and that you let mom and the boys spoil you just a little. I thought about you during the day.
Here's to you Dad 


Edwardo














This past week we had the baptism of Edwardo!!! Yay!! It was great! So fun. He was excited and he brought a lot of his friends to his baptism. My favorite part of the baptismal service is when the new converts share their testimony and how they feel, they express their love for the Book of Mormon and for Jesus Christ. This is when I know that I have been an instrument in making a change in somebody´s life. It’s awesome. I love it!  It’s so powerful. His confirmation Sunday was pretty cool too,  His blessing talked a lot about missionary work, which was cool. And how he should share what the missionaries have taught him with other people. I hope he stays strong and endures to the end. 
Edwardo and friends

Another cool thing this week was during church on Sunday we heard that Daniel was getting the priesthood!!! Yea! I´m so excited for him. He´s doing great! Just like President Turk Says, In the Mission Peru Trujillo, we baptize worthy converts. It’s great 


So yesterday Hermana Herrera and I set off for the office in Trujillo. Her mission has come to the End. She had her final interview with the President. It was a hard last couple of days to watch her say goodbye to everybody and to watch her make goals for the future and to think about what is next in life. (Ah scary) It was sad. We have become really close. She is awesome. One of the greatest missionaries. I have learned so much from her. I´m going to miss her tons!!

So she is leaving Trujillo today and heading home tomorrow, and I am back in Casa Grande solo well with the elders.....just kidding. No changes aren´t until Wednesday so we found an Hermana who lives in Trujillo who is preparing for the mission. And guess what, she is from my old ward!!! From Monserrat!! Hermana Trujillo. haha! She is leaving next week for her own mission in Chile (I´m not sure which mission but its the same one as David Archuleta ).  It’s fun to be with her for a couple of days before I get my new companion. I´m nervous for what is coming next. 


There are going to be lots of changes here in our district and zone and in our area.  

My head is still the same not much has changed; just plugging along.



Well My time is up but I love you all and I can´t wait to talk to my family in two weeks!!!!!

Love you all!!    Hna Sandstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment