Thursday, November 17, 2011

Made it to Trujillo

Nov 16, 2011
Dear family,
I am here in Trujillo.  We got here at about 5:00pm yesterday, all is well. Last night the missionaries, and President and Sister Turk picked us up from the Airport. Then we had dinner, went out teaching with some missionaries here in Trujillo and rested in the hotel, today we have a bunch of trainings and I will meet my trainer later this afternoon.   I am tired, but fantastic!!!
I will email you more next Monday.
Love,
Hermana Sandstrom 

ps love you and they prewrote my script i only get this ps -love you. i have so much to share with you next week

Mom note :) I was able to pull information and photos off the Mission Blog - (the link is in the side bar)


Tuesday ...The new arrivals are here... all 19 of them.  
We loaded them on the blue eagle..
First stop... the Temple Grounds.
It is always a grand experience.


We checked them in at the Blue Malibu Hotel 
where they were going to eat dinner.
Then they are all paired up with great missionaries
and working tonight in nearby areas.
Wednesday, orientation, training and assignments.
They are going to be a dynamic group.

Hermana Sandstrom from Utah will be trained by
Hermana Oliveros from Peru
and they will be in the Monserrate area here in Trujillo.








No comments:

Post a Comment