Thursday, August 18, 2011

South Carolina

So for the past three weeks I have been in SC cleaning college apartments. Not the most glorious job but its pays pretty well, and i get to hang out with some fun people.
I spent my time taking ovens that looked like this:

And turned them into beauties like this.


We were so happy to start working.....

Hannah cleaned a whole bedroom in under 5 minutes. So proud! 
And after long days at work we like to relax with a big plate of waffles and gritts at the Waffle house! 





In the middle of the turns, Michael went through the temple for the first time! For those of you who don't know, Michael goes into the MTC the same days as me! So happy that we'll be there together.




Fried Pickles!
 Chillin' at the river!

 Beach Day!



My Carolina Family! I love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment