Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Every End is a New Beginning

Today is my last day at Utah State for a while. At the end of this summer, I will be going on my mission and not coming back to Logan. As i was leaving my classes today, I could help but think that I am going to miss this place. I have spent my last three years here. I have had some really great times here, and some not so good ones. I love Logan. While I have been so anxious to get out of this freezing arctic tundra, I can't help to look back on all of the great memories associated with this place and what I will be missing. Until recently I have been in such hurry to finish up my finals and to move on, and now, because of recent event I'm not so sure.

Here is to new beginnings. Life is great and so full of surprises and happy moments. From here on out I'm going to enjoy what ever comes my way. I don't want to ever take these precious moments for granted again!

Here is to the future!

3 comments:

  1. Awe Kaylee!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom shared your temple experience with the ward today and it made me smile thinking of your new 1st.... :) Best of Wishes, Soon-to-be Sister Sandstrom!

    ReplyDelete