Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day!

Grandma and Grandpa Barker sent us these for Christmas Eve
 These are just random pictures of our different gifts that we received Christmas morning.











 After we opened presents, it was time to take a nap, then get ready to go to Branham's house for Christmas Brunch.

After Brunch we jetted off to Provo to go to Grandma and Grandpa's again. We spent the rest of the day,  just hanging around with our family.


This Christmas mom and dad gave Rory and Karen suitcases for the
 Cruise, Jesson thought it was just the right size to climb into. 

Ciel and I did a princess puzzle multiple times. 

I love this picture! He is my favorite! My little buddy! 

Family pictures for deb, I don't think anybody really wanted
a picture taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment