Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 Baby!

I am so EXCITED for this new year! It is going to be a great one! I don't know what is in store for me but i can't wait to see what it is. I don't have a clue where I will be 6 months from now or even a year from now. I'm excited to see where it leads. 
Life is great, yet it may be a bit cold at times, but it is beautiful! 
I am so blessed:

  • To be surrounded by my family, great friends and good roommates. 
  • To be going to college and to be pursuing a career that I am excited for and to be able to take classes.
  • To have friends. I have the best ones around! I promise, challenge me if you don't believe me.
  • To have a job that I love.
So again I'm so excited for Life this year,  who knows what lies ahead. Mission? Dating? School? BYU Spring semester? Playing? Traveling? 
Life :) 

1 comment: