Friday, April 15, 2011

Park City Skiing!

So this past weekend I had the chance to go home. I went home Friday afternoon and spent that night playing games with my family. We played Apples to Apples Junior with my little brothers. They are so hysterical. They kept making comments and puns like crazy.



The next day my Dad and I went skiing at Park City. My friend had two extra passes that she gave us to use. It was a great day. There was some new snow that had just fallen so we had a lot of great powder. Well when we got up there, I realized that I had grabbed my brothers poles instead of mine. Don't judge, it was early and they are the same color, kinda... And my goggles were in logan so I just grabbed my moms out of her locker and come to find out, they were her motor cycle goggles, with clear lenses. Oh man! After trying to do my best for the morning, we went and bought new ones. Thanks Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment