Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Хорошее Мэтт Bye!

So last week I had to say good bye to one of my greatest friends! Matt was one of my neighbors last year. We hung out a ton, and then in the fall I continued to hang out with him. We hit the hot tubs, play games and watch western movies. He taught me how to rope, the metal chair with a bull head tied to it. We had some great times. He really helped me through some hard times last year when I was missing my sister and my family. 


 He just graduated in December and about a month ago got a couple of job offers. One was in Northern California, which was far away, but manageable. The other one was in Trubchevsk, Russia. Yep. RUSSIA!! Holy Cow! That was the company that offered him the job and that's the one that he took. So he will be here for the next who-knows-how-long


No comments:

Post a Comment