Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Break


So I am a little behind on blogging. But oh well. So this year for fall break I went with my family to Park City with Dave and Jill and their family. It was so much fun. We stayed around the hotel alot, and went hot tubbing, played games, shopping, alpine slide, and just hanging out.

It was beautiful weather, no snow!
The alpine slide was great, we got there when it first opened and there was no line!


We played soccer, baseball and tag at the park, for all afternoon. We were there for hours!


That afternoon we also went to the Shops on Mainstreet. Ellie and I had to take a picture with the favorite cow!





Then we all went bowling. It was a pretty classy place.



And like I said before, we played a lot of games and went hot tubbing. I love hanging out with the Holts, they are so much fun and our families have a blast.





1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great fall break!!! WHOOO! I love breaks. haha and your blog background is adorable.

    ReplyDelete