Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trip back home

So Yesterday Connor and I drove to logan to pick up some clothes for my friend Lindsay and her husband Ted. Lindsay's Dad passed away last friday (her anniversary too). So Connor and I ran up to get them some clothes for the funeral and other stuff. We stopped and visited Calais at work. It was so fun to surprise her!

After we gathered all their stuff, we stopped and had some Twizl Berry before we hit the road to get Connor back for his championship baseball game. (They won too!)

I love Roxy! She was the greatest leader and a great friend to me! It was so great to see her and to catch up. I'm going to miss her (and all the IWA girls) in the fall.

I realized home much I love logan. Its going to be really hard when everybody goes back to school in the fall. Good things I will be leaving shortly after! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of information here that will be very useful. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete