Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


December 3 2012

Hola! 
Como estan?

La Vida es maravillosa aqui en Primavera!

This past week has been quite the whirlwind. But we are loving it and we are riding right along with the spirit of Christmas and of Miracles! We have decided to be a lot better at looking for the miracles that are all around us. And we have found quite a few this past week.  

First of all I had a great time with Hna Barrios and Hna Villanueva (new sisters). It was great. They both are so so excited serve a mission. It was fun to remember the excitement I had when I started the mission and all of the nerves I had my first day. haha. I have changed a lot since then.
   
So to start things off, the work with my new companion and It is going great. We have had a lot of the same areas and have had a great time looking back on old investigators and members.



One of the biggest miracles this past week has been that we had a baptism! So the elders told me before they left that there was a little kid that would be turning 9 the next week, and that his whole family are members. The bishop wanted to wait to let the missionaries prepare him and baptize him. So that’s what we did. We went to get to know Gustavo on Tuesday and then we verified that he knew the commandments. But everything went great and there was a huge turnout of members at his baptism Saturday! 

This week has been spent getting to know a lot of the new area, its huge, and we have been walking a lot!  Lots more still to see and to know. I’ll let you know next week how we are doing and who we are teaching. Sorry I’m about out of time! 

Love you all!! 

eating cow tongue 
Have a Happy Cheerful Holiday Season!

Spread the Christmas Cheer for All to hear!
(sing loud too :) )

Hna Sandstrom








No comments:

Post a Comment