Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to Trujillo

Roger & Pilar and family :)
Sept 3 2012
Hola Familia Mia!! Como estan??

Estoy bien aqui. Its been a crazy week and I’m happy to say that we are so tired. Haha

This past week we moved apartments. But we had a little mishap, because we were ready and our new place wasn’t quite ready, but it will be ready for the Hermanas to move in Tuesday night. It’s been quite the headache, but everything will work out great.

moving apartments
This is the week of changes, and guess what..... I’m leaving.... AGAIN: It’s so hard to leave. I know that its part of life and part of the mission but that doesn’t make it easier. President told me in our interview last week that if my headaches weren’t better when he called me in a week, then he was going to bring me back to Trujillo. Oh joy :( So he called this past week and we had a very good discussion. We both agreed that it was for the best for me to return to Trujillo.

So this means I am leaving my favorite place of Nuevo Chimbote! --tomorrow. I am going back to Primavera (my same zone as before) but to a different area, with Hna Langi. She is going to be my first North American companion. She is from Tonga but lives in Cali. It will be great fun!!!

Nuevo Chimbote - I love it!
But I am really sad to leave Chimbote. I feel like I have grown so much here. I have felt so much love from my companion, from my district, leaders, and from my ward. This ward is one of the smallest areas in all of the mission. But the members are amazing! They are so strong and so faithful. They are the pioneers of Chimbote. But they will always have a special place in my heart. I have come to love them so much, in such a short time. I have made friendships that will last forever.

I always heard that you would learn to love so much in the mission, and its true. I can’t believe how much that we can come to love people. They are amazing, I didn’t think that my heart could love people this much. I have really learned to love people here in the mission; to love my companions, other missionaries, members and investigators. Wow. Its just like hermana Bosco said, next door in Argentina [Watch out family, There is a lot more love coming, get ready :) haha

This past week I have been studying, what are miracles. Sometimes miracles aren’t what we think they should be.... Read in the bible dictionary about Miracles. Its cool.
Also Ether 12:4

Lots of Love
Hna Sandstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment