Friday, August 19, 2011

Week of S's

Snow Cones!
This is one of my absolute favorite things about summer. I love having an ice cold snow cone filled with tigers blood. It honestly doesn't get much better than this people.


And I love these girls too!

Salads!
One of my favorite things is Wingers Sticky finger salads. My "seester" Calais took me to lunch for my birthday. I love her so much and I have mix feelings about her being so far away in Logan. Love her much!


Sound of Music at Sundance (Double S!)
One of my family's favorite musicals is Sound of Music so when we found out that i was coming to Sundance this summer we had to get tickets! They did an awesome job! They left out some stuff, but what play doesn't? It was awesome to go with our neighbors, and to have Collin join us. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment