Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back in the Day

Isn't it sad when you look up to people and they end up being something far different than you through they were. I was talking to one of my childhood hero's yesterday and I didn't even recognize him. I use to look up to him so much. He was an amazing leader and he had an awesome testimony. He helped me through a very trying time and showed me the ways to Christ. He pushed me to become better and to get out of my comfort zone.
I looked up to him and his family so much.
I wish he still lived around, I wish he was still strong and a great example to me.
I wish he still had that light, I wish I could see that light.
I wish I still knew him, and I wish that he would still push me to do better.

Maybe this is my chance, I can take this and learn from it. I can make sure the right things are in my life so that I don't loose my light.

No comments:

Post a Comment