Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm in love ... And his name is Brad








So last friday night was the Brad Paisley concert, and by the end of the night I had fallen head over heels in love. I went with my friend Chelsy and her sister and friend. We had a great time driving down and trying to find USANA Amplithator. We ended up having two hours to kill before Darius Rucker and Brad performed. It was so great to go to his concert again. I had a great time. He is truly a great singer and performer. I had a great time!



This is the creepy guy that walked in front of the picture a couple of times and then finally invited himself to come and stand next to me. AWKWARD







Thanks so for the Awesome concert Chelsy!! I had a blast! Ps. I got an awesome shirt! for $15 once I got home. love it

No comments:

Post a Comment